Cheick Hamala Diabaté is a Malian griot and musician living in Washington, DC. In this interview, Cheick talks about the importance of music and being a musician to connect with people and communicate about Mali, Africa.
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry
- BeBop to Hip Hop
- BIP Fundraising Animation Video
- Breaking Barriers: The Freedom Riders
- “Chords”, an interview with Joan Belmar
- Calvert Foundation-JP Morgan
- Do You Know What’s In Your Food?
- Democracy Summer 2018
- Honey Bee Health Coalition
- Katha Kissman
- Lisa Williamson
- Margot Neuhaus — Coming Full Circle
- Poland Personally
- SereniTea Bed & Breakfast Tea Room
- The Grand Strategy Project
- The Jüdische Kulturbund Project
- The Welders: A Playwright Collective
carrington davisSeptember 4, 2014
This is great!